Monday, June 23, 2008

We Love to Read

It will be very rare for me to post twice in one day, but I could not help it today.
We love to read books. Multiple time throughout the day the kids go and pick out books to read and we read them all together. These are some of my favorite times of the day.

While I was looking up stuff on the computer, I decided that I better check in on the kids because they were being too quiet. How happy was I when I looked into our family room and saw this site. Case reading a book to Madison. I don't take as much time as I would like to read for myself, but I hope I instill a love of reading for my kids.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

One thing I have noticed about Madison is that if you sing to her or read her a book you can easily distract her. I think I read her 5books on Sunday and she sat there for each one.

I really, REALLY wish Evan was like that.

Anonymous said...

Love your new background.

Julia said...

Was your background inspired by my birthday? haha That is the sweetest picture. We need to blow it up. Well not really blow it up, enlarge it.

Christy said...

What a sweet picture! I've been a reading maniac the last few days... burning through some good YA books I found recommended on goodreads.com. Ahhh, summer!

p.s. thanks a million for checking on my furniture order today... gosh, would it have hurt them to pick up the phone and let me know my furniture was backordered? I'm not mad about it (kinda relieved to know they won't be calling me while we are out of town for the next few days), but Eric is so put off by their poor customer service that he's already told me I can't order any more from them. Hmph! Did you find a new couch????? :)

lueck said...

I absolutely love this picture - how darling is Case holding little Madison?? This is my first time leaving a comment!! Hope I did it right!