
I am proud to say that I voted today. I almost talked myself out of it many times. I figured the lines would be so long and taking two kids with me sounded terrible. Then I thought that was it really worth it and does my one little vote even count? But, when we walked to the voting place...right at the church south of my neighborhood...it felt really good to fill out my ballot. I feel very strongly about some of the issues and I would feel bad if they didn't go the way I wanted them to and I didn't vote. As far as the presidential candidates, I voted for the lesser of the two evils. I'm not the biggest fan of either, but one of them I think is in bed with Satan himself. I hope everyone got out and voted today no matter your opinion it is important.

4 comments:
Do you really think Cindy McCain looks like Satan? That's a little harsh.
Good for you for voting. That's my girl. I am glad that we got prop.102 passed. I am sick about our President. I am happy to live in America and proud to be an American, where we are free to vote even if well you know what I feel.....
The stock market seemed very excited about our selection, huh?
You need to sign up for mail-in ballots. That's what I do. It's so much easier.
I love going to the polls... there's something very "patriotic" about doing it in person on Election Day. I don't think voting by mail would every replace that feeling for me. I also like to take my kids because I think it's super important for them to understand how important it is. I got lucky... went to our shared polling place at 8:15 a.m. and NO line! Awesome!
Post a Comment